Wednesday, February 27, 2008
You Might be a Fontana Hater if.........
I rarely post once a week let alone twice in one day, but this really has me PO'd and it's my blog, so here we go.
You might be a Fontana hater if:
1. You are so incensed that Darlington lost a race to Fontana that you can't see or think straight.
2. You somehow think that Fontana was somehow involved in the demise of Rockingham and North Wilkesboro.
3. You believe that a commandment was broken when California got a NASCAR race in 1997.
4. You believe number three above even though NASCAR was racing in Southern California every year from 1958 thru 1988.
5. Did I mention Darlington?
6.You have the annoying habit of entering into an intellectual street fight while unarmed.
7. You hate change. It's kinda scary.
8. You feel that moving a race from a track that sells 60,00 to 75.000 tickets each race to a track that has 35,000 seats is a viable financial option.
9. Money is bad. Unless you have it.
10. You want, or need, a famous racer's son to be his father as opposed to himself.
11. You think that for a race to not be boring, there must be at least 5 crashes. And one of those has to be the big one.
12. You have a real need to be entertained. All the time.
13. You think that race strategy is deciding which recliner to sit in.
14. You think that restrictor plate's are bad in any form. You want to see them baby's fly.
15. You have all ready composed your bash post prior to the race starting.
16. You believe that Fontana should have a race taken away because of too many hot dog wrapper's on the track.
17. You actually believe that Riverside Raceway was shut down due to a lack of fan support, and not due to skyrocketing land values making it non-profitable.
18. You stopped reading this after number one because you got uncomfortable.
I welcome your comments. Click on the
comments link below and follow the instructions.